6 de diciembre de 2007

The day that I was boring.

That day had to come. I have always tried to be cheerful, funny and have some kind of spark or new joke to make you laugh...but the other day while we shared a cafe latte at the airport I was boring, dark and sad and I hate to be that way...specially in such short meetings.

I guess that it was just that I woke up earlier than normal for two days in a row and I carry around with me all the hours wasted in plains, hotels, airports and meaningless meetings. But still...I hated how boring I was.

But I know that just as easy as I feel this down there will be the day that I will be back to my former self...that I will have that spark in me eyes and that I will look at the world in the old way...somehow arrogant, somehow self confident and somehow nice.

I hope that you enjoy your vacation. You have earned it.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

you are never boring, i always enjoy your company.