12 de febrero de 2008

My name is Grey.

But I am not grey because of my inners self but because of the weather when I landed in Istanbul. I had forgotten how harsh winters can be in Istanbul as we all idealize the past and forget the bad things....which is what we are suposed to do.

Yesterday I had to ran as the plane was late landing in Istanbul and after jumping lines, and much runing I had more than half an hour just to look at the sleet through the windows of the domestic terminal...which still is in black and white.

The only weird part is that, although I feel quite istanbulu still, I do not have the complete "cominga back home" sensation that I had before...and I do not know if that is a good or a bad thing.

In Antalya I still feel like a lonely alien...but that is good because I need to hone my study habits and focuse on what is really important.

No hay comentarios: